Riverview Campground and Our Guidelines For A Perfect Stay:
- Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. Please notify our office staff if you plan to stay longer then initially planned.
This will help us accommodate other campers who may need your site.
- Only one vehicle per site, parked in front of the unit on the gravel – extra vehicles or visitors to be parked in the overflow parking.
- Speed limit within the campground is 8 km/h.
- Please, no area mats or rugs, they kill the grass for the next camper.
- Please do not move the fire pits, and never leave your fire unattended while burning.
- Both grey and black water tanks must be full before dumping. This will save your tanks and our sewer lines from plugging.
- A pump out service can be arranged for in the morning, while we offer this service in the afternoon, we will empty all tanks!
- We charge per sleeping unit – not per site! No more then 2 tents per site.
- There is a “no noise policy” after 11:00 p.m. No unreasonable noise is permitted at anytime.
- No liquor is allowed in public in public areas, other then your own site.
- Please keep your campsite free of clutter for the enjoyment of all our guests.
- Please separate refundable bottles from garbage and place in proper receptacles.
- Offenders of vandalism, including abuse of vegetation life and/or theft will be evicted and prosecuted.
- The Operation of ATV’s within the Campground is prohibited.
- Visitors must park in designated parking areas and walk in, we ask all visitors to leave by 9:30 p.m.
- Pets are welcome, we do insist that they are kept quiet and on a leash while here.
Please always clean up after your pet and stay away from the playgrounds. We do have on of leash area where together you can run and play.
- We reserve the right to absolve responsibility from natural or unnatural events or acts of nature.
- Please notify the management with any concerns or idea’s.